Monday, March 2, 2015

End of February Update

Update for Feb:

Opened a Loyal 3 account and established 9 positions. There is some overlap with the IRA. The portfolio page was updated to reflect the new positions. I plan to add to these positions every month.

1 purchase of STWD (REIT)  10 shares @24.50

More background here: http://divgro.blogspot.com/2015/02/recent-buy-starwood-property-trust-inc.html   The 10 shares should generate $19.20 of annual dividend income.


Dividend income for the month was: $140.28  Everything in the IRA is DRIP so it was all reinvested back into the stock that generated it.  I'll add that it is pretty exciting to get paid to just hold onto stocks.

Purchased a logo on Fiverr for 5 bucks. Its OK and better than I would have come up with, so it stays for now.

Thanks for reading


2 comments:

  1. That's a good chunk of passive income, congrats CG. I'm enjoying L3 myself, just not the fact that the market keeps racing to new highs! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Ryan! As I mentioned, super exciting to see the value of the portfolio grow and to see the dividends roll in!

    ReplyDelete